England coach Steve Borthwick expressed his satisfaction with his team’s 34-12 victory over Japan at the Rugby World Cup. With just two weeks left in the tournament, the Wallabies will have a crucial match against Wales to determine their fate in the pool stage. Additionally, Ireland and South Africa will face off in a play-off match to determine their quarterfinal opponents.
The schedule for the upcoming matches is as follows:
Wednesday 20 September:
– Italy vs Uruguay at Stud・De Nice, Nice (5:45 PM local time / 1:45 AM AEST / 4:45 PM GMT)
Thursday 21 September:
– France vs Namibia at Stade de Marseille, Marseille (9 PM local time / 5 AM AEST / 8 PM GMT)
– Argentina vs Samoa at Stade Geoffroy Guichard, Saint-Etienne (5:45 PM local time / 1:45 AM AEST / 4:45 AM AEST)
Saturday 23 September:
– Georgia vs Portugal at Stade de Toulouse, Toulouse (2 PM local time / 10 PM AEST / 1 PM GMT)
– England vs Chile at Stade Pierre Mauroy, Lille (5:45 PM local time / 1:45 AM AEST / 4:45 PM GMT)
– South Africa vs Ireland at Stade de France, Saint-Denis (9 PM local time / 5 AM AEST / 8 PM GMT)
Sunday 24 September:
– Scotland vs Tonga at Stade de Nice, Nice (5:45 PM local time / 1:45 AM AEST / 4:45 PM GMT)
– Wales vs Australia at OL Stadium, Lyon (9 PM local time / 5 AM AEST / 8 PM GMT)
The team lists and previews for each match are provided, giving an insight into the potential outcomes.