Terms of Reference for Graphic Design Consultant
World Vision Ukraine Crisis Response
The main objective of this work is to prepare appropriate layout/design for World Vision Ukraine Crisis Response (UCR) reports and materials for printing and online distribution. This includes situation reports, annual reports, manuals, guidelines, multicolor infographics, banners, original illustrations, and other response reports and EIE materials. The design must adhere to World Vision’s branding standards and policies.
The objective of this Terms of Reference (ToR) is to call for graphic designers who will be responsible for the design and layout of various UCR design work.
1. Design and lay-out requested work following UCR’s branding policy and standard within the specified timeframe.
2. Present visual layouts that follow humanitarian trends and are easy to understand and recognize.
3. Work closely with the Communications team and requesters from concerned UCR teams.
4. Provide final softcopy ready-to-print files for designed reports or materials.
5. Be available and flexible for design work on short notice, as appropriate.
The contract will be from October 2023 to March 2024, with the possibility of extension based on satisfactory performance.
Payment will be based on the criteria stated in the budget proposal submitted by the designer. Payment will be made upon completion of the assignment and submission of deliverables. Deadlines will be determined through negotiation with the designer.
The designer must warrant to UCR that the works are original and do not violate any existing copyright. The designer must also have the authority to grant the rights specified in this agreement.
Confidentiality of Information, Contract Agreement, and Supervision:
All confidential information shall be deemed and treated as the sole and exclusive property of World Vision International. The consultancy work will be conducted under World Vision’s terms of contract and supervised for the purpose of completing the agreed scope of work and timeframe. World Vision will provide necessary guidance and support to the consultant throughout the duration of the consultancy.
Duration of Work:
The consultant will be engaged for six months, from October 2023 to March 2024. This period will include the planning, delivery, and completion of tasks and deliverables.
How to Apply:
1. Download files/forms from this link.
– Supplier code of conduct
– Financial Proposal-Form
– Technical Proposal – Individual Consultant
2. Submit your proposal with the required documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should include:
– Signed copy of Supplier Code of Conduct
– Copy of company Registration/ID card
– Copy of Tax Registration/PAN
– Separate email with the subject “FIN Proposal_ Name of Consultant” containing the signed Financial Bid
– Separate email with the subject “TECH Proposal_ Name of Consultant” containing the Technical Proposal
Address for Submission:
Support Service Department
Ukraine Crisis Response, World Vision International
For further queries, please contact email@example.com
Iurie Griniuc, Supply Chain Coordinator – Moldova